The Jodhpur Railway of those days was one of the small but well-run railway systems in the first half of the 20th century. The network (as shown in the June 1944 Indian Bradshaw) is:
These are also in the IRFCA gallery’s Heritage section, though wrongly labelled as being from the 1943 Bradshaw.
It can be seen that after 1947 a part of this system (west of Munabao) became part of Pakistan’s railway system. Initially it was merged with the North Western Railway, then Pakistan Western Railway and finally Pakistan Railway.
Note the branches ending at Chilo and Sujangarh. These connected to the Bikaner State Railway.
The part remaining in India essentially became the Jodhpur Division of the Northern Railway and later the North Western Railway (which has nothing to do with the previous NWR).